Science can use virtual.:.reality to extrapolate all kinds of data to reveal more clues about the nature of reality.
http://io9.com/5846159/a-computer-simulation-of-the-universes-complete-14-billion+year-evolution
-
Vlatko Vedral - Decoding Reality http://www.vlatkovedral.org,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfQ2r0zvyoA&feature=fvw
http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/culturelab/2010/03/the-universe-is-a-quantum-computer.html
http://www.complete-review.com/reviews/physics/vedralv.htm
-
http://www.theuniversesolved.com/
http://discovermagazine.com/2011/jun/03-our-universe-may-be-a-giant-hologram
http://www.theuniversesolved.com/theuniversesolved/yetanotherforum/yaf_postst355_New-Book-by-physicist-on-the-same-wavelength-as-Jim--.aspx
-
Sonia Barrett of www.spiritinform.com
-
All_the_worlds_a_stage, because the Globe is like a multilevel Theatre of life experiences.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VDGwPiyLS8&feature=related
Then 4 centuries later in 1999, the world would see The Matrix.
In 1599, how many people could seriously ponder the world as being like a multilevel stage or theatre?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Globe_Galleries.JPG
Even by 1999, how many people could fathom the concept that we might be in a multilevel cosmos or Multiverse? http://fusionanomaly.net/matrix.html
{"The Veldt" was adapted for the cinema as part of The Illustrated Man (1969), but the film was very poorly received."} http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Veldt#Adaptations
Then 3 decades after The Illustrated Man was...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEr8hnvzeHU&feature=related
This 1969 MB song was released 30 years before the Matrix.
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/m/moody+blues/in+the+beginning_20095823.html
"The first part is recited by Justin Hayward, whose character is trying to figure out the meaning of life, says "I think, I think I am. Therefore, I am, I think." The next part, recited by Graeme Edge, who portrays the antagonist from a computer-dominated world, tries to lure the main character into a world of little human interaction due to technology running every aspect of life. Edge's vocal piece also features the sound of heavy machinery in the background.
Hayward's character then returns, refuting this lifestyle with "I'm more than that! I know I am. At least, I think I must be." The final part, recited by Mike Pinder, who is the inner self of the main character, convinces the main character to "keep on thinking free", which is part of the album's concept."
In_the_Beginning_(The_Moody_Blues_song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsoK2vA9jbQ&feature=watch_response
1967 The Trip_(film)
http://www.theuniversesolved.com/theuniversesolved/yetanotherforum/yaf_postst355_New-Book-by-physicist-on-the-same-wavelength-as-Jim--.aspx
-
Sonia Barrett of www.spiritinform.com
-
All_the_worlds_a_stage, because the Globe is like a multilevel Theatre of life experiences.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VDGwPiyLS8&feature=related
Then 4 centuries later in 1999, the world would see The Matrix.
In 1599, how many people could seriously ponder the world as being like a multilevel stage or theatre?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Globe_Galleries.JPG
Even by 1999, how many people could fathom the concept that we might be in a multilevel cosmos or Multiverse? http://fusionanomaly.net/matrix.html
{"The Veldt" was adapted for the cinema as part of The Illustrated Man (1969), but the film was very poorly received."} http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Veldt#Adaptations
Then 3 decades after The Illustrated Man was...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEr8hnvzeHU&feature=related
This 1969 MB song was released 30 years before the Matrix.
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/m/moody+blues/in+the+beginning_20095823.html
"The first part is recited by Justin Hayward, whose character is trying to figure out the meaning of life, says "I think, I think I am. Therefore, I am, I think." The next part, recited by Graeme Edge, who portrays the antagonist from a computer-dominated world, tries to lure the main character into a world of little human interaction due to technology running every aspect of life. Edge's vocal piece also features the sound of heavy machinery in the background.
Hayward's character then returns, refuting this lifestyle with "I'm more than that! I know I am. At least, I think I must be." The final part, recited by Mike Pinder, who is the inner self of the main character, convinces the main character to "keep on thinking free", which is part of the album's concept."
In_the_Beginning_(The_Moody_Blues_song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsoK2vA9jbQ&feature=watch_response
1967 The Trip_(film)
32 years before Neo sits in a chair & gets pluged into the Matrix construct orientation program
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a7xTQSgX18&feature=related
Russell_Morris- The Real Thing 1969
http://www.youtube.com/user/psychedelatrip#p/f/3/3BjxWrJCbtU
Even Better_Than_the_Real_Thing 1991
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrch66gdjjk
Bono was The_Fly years before people saw Neo fly in The Matrix.
artem.com/popup/gallery_image.jsp?imageId=535
http://www.artem.com/index.jsp?type=project&projectId=The%20Real%20Thing
Even Better_Than_the_Real_Thing 1991
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrch66gdjjk
http://www.artem.com/popup/gallery_image.jsp?imageId=432
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3245900032/ch0000741
http://www.busybeeblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/watch-more-tv-the-fly-U2-bono.jpg
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2453707008/tt0133093
Agent Smith can't stand being trapped in the ZOO of the Matrix.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes?qt0324292
Zoo_TV was about being immersed into the technological Matrix.
http://cdn2.iofferphoto.com/img/item/120/403/341/u2-zoo-tv-tour-live-cds-dvds-sale-99a36.jpg
U2 ZOO Station 1991
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX7pjouLF44&feature=fvw
Zoo_TV: Live_from_Sydney 1993
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHdWT4Izknc&feature=related
Bullet Time
Russell_Morris- The Real Thing 1969
http://www.youtube.com/user/psychedelatrip#p/f/3/3BjxWrJCbtU
Even Better_Than_the_Real_Thing 1991
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrch66gdjjk
Bono was The_Fly years before people saw Neo fly in The Matrix.
artem.com/popup/gallery_image.jsp?imageId=535
http://www.artem.com/index.jsp?type=project&projectId=The%20Real%20Thing
Even Better_Than_the_Real_Thing 1991
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrch66gdjjk
http://www.artem.com/popup/gallery_image.jsp?imageId=432
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3245900032/ch0000741
http://www.busybeeblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/watch-more-tv-the-fly-U2-bono.jpg
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2453707008/tt0133093
Agent Smith can't stand being trapped in the ZOO of the Matrix.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes?qt0324292
Zoo_TV was about being immersed into the technological Matrix.
http://cdn2.iofferphoto.com/img/item/120/403/341/u2-zoo-tv-tour-live-cds-dvds-sale-99a36.jpg
U2 ZOO Station 1991
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX7pjouLF44&feature=fvw
Zoo_TV: Live_from_Sydney 1993
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHdWT4Izknc&feature=related
Bullet Time
Lemon Matrix Grid (song)#Recording_and_composition
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvEfUf1Ux20&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvEfUf1Ux20&feature=related
-
Tomorrow_Never_Knows 1966
http://www.youtube.com/user/psychedelatrip#p/f/7/o1RAxCDbzBQ
The_Psychedelic_Experience:_A_Manual_Based_on_the_Tibetan_Book_of_the_Dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkirE9uH5SE&feature=related
Voices_in_the_Sky
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPEMZteFjWc
Vanilla_Sky#Plot
On_the_Threshold_of_a_Dream
I_Never_Thought_I%27d_Live_to_be_a_Hundred
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEffCZpMH3w
-
Tomorrow_Never_Knows 1966
http://www.youtube.com/user/psychedelatrip#p/f/7/o1RAxCDbzBQ
The_Psychedelic_Experience:_A_Manual_Based_on_the_Tibetan_Book_of_the_Dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkirE9uH5SE&feature=related
Voices_in_the_Sky
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPEMZteFjWc
Vanilla_Sky#Plot
On_the_Threshold_of_a_Dream
I_Never_Thought_I%27d_Live_to_be_a_Hundred
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEffCZpMH3w
-
VR can simulate & project a lot of things to get a better perspective of the world & universe. However, the concept & belief of a cosmic creator is beyond what any simulation can do.